Friday, July 15, 2011

Back from the dead

Well, it's been a while. Since my last post I went through a couple of periods of unemployment, and my dream of starting a brewery had all but died. I even sold off my brewing equipment so that I could pay some bills. When I was posting before, I had even picked out the place where I would open my little brewery. Since then, someone has leased the space and is, of all things, brewing beer. I was shattered.

I am doing a little better now and have revived the dream. Even if it's only a dream. I am inspired by the number of people who are going the nanobrewery route. Some appear to be fairly successful. Hell, even the folks who opened in my spot are about to upgrade to a new system and are on tap in establishments throughout the Greater Houston area. Kudos to them.

I am gradually getting back into brewing and am stacking paper so that I can make a go of it.

I think I can...
Post views: counter

No comments:

Post a Comment